WELCOME

THIS IS A BLOG DEDICATED TO PITT FOOTBALL.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

RECAPPING FINALLY....

As I told you before, it's wedding week for me, so this will be short, as will the Louisville preview later and the Louisville recap.  This....was a tough one to swallow, but it seems like I write (or a variation of that) a lot and I've only been doing this blog for a season and a half now.

I guess I'll recap it with a personal story of mine.  My entire family went to Topsail in North Carolina a few summers ago.  My youngest niece, Ayla, was four at the time.  One morning she woke up, had a big bowl of Lucky Charms, got her swimsuit on, and headed to the beach.  She played for a little while and was having a blast.  She decided to test out the ocean.  She was knocked on her ass by the first wave that came her way.  She struggled to her feet, coughing out ocean water and looked at my sister and proclaimed, "this is the worstest day ever!"

That is how I feel with Pitt football.  The morning of game days for Pitt football are just like Ayla's day started out.  It doesn't matter what their record is or who they are playing...I get up and am excited.  It's a great day.  I feel just like Ayla felt eating her Lucky Charms and walking to the beach and being in beautiful weather.  Unfortunately, I usually turn the TV off after at least half the games and say some form of "this is the worstest day ever."

Not too much to say...it's already been said about the game last Friday. They should have won.  No question about it.  One more thing before I go....I'm REALLY, REALLY, REALLY sorry Tino bashers, but this is NOT his fault.  Sorry guys, I won't even listen to arguments about this.  NOT HIS FAULT.  He had a great game. 
The preview will have a little twist later in the week and I hope you guys like it.  It won't be a long one, but it will be a little different. Things are crazy right now and going to get crazier leading up to the Friday evening ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment