WELCOME

THIS IS A BLOG DEDICATED TO PITT FOOTBALL.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

LOSING OUT ON FOSTER

On Friday, Pitt lost WR Rober Foster to The University of Alabama.  This one hurt.  I listened to the experts and just like the original Dorian Johnson decision, that came back to haunt me.  I even had my youtube clip all picked out.  The problem is this: As I hurried back from my office Christmas party to stream the decision live, I felt it coming.  Most Pitt fans probably did.  When something is too good to be true for Pitt fans...that is when we get kicked directly in the balls. 

What we know is that as of Thursday evening, Pitt was it for Foster and he had even told family of that decision on Wednesday.  He had a change of heart at the last minute and shocked everyone, including the Pitt coaching staff by selecting the Tide.  Look, I've always liked the Tide. It goes back to my childhood when they would play Penn State, but man...it's like the rich 16 year old getting a Porsche instead of a Mercedes.  Damn..I was leaning towards cheering for the Irish in the National Championship...now I think I will go for Notre Dame.  Sorry Tide.  his one put me over the edge.

I don't know about other Pitt fans, BUT, I do wish Foster nothing but the best in Alabama. He seems like a good kid and should not have to deal with childish and hurtful messages on twitter because of what he felt was best for HIM.  I did not see a whole lot and I am hopeful that what I saw of good indication that most of the Panther faithful was wishing him well.

Now we turn our attention to Tyler Boyd. As you will know, Boyd is a "Pitt lean" according to all the experts, but I think we've heard this before.  I won't be holding my breath...yes, I will.  I'm a Pitt fan and of course, I fully expect the best outcome leading up to it...no matter what.

HAIL TO PITT!

No comments:

Post a Comment